Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Technical difficulties, please stand by

.....And it was going so well. This blog was very nearly daily for a few months, and a labor of love I can assure you. Almost a month ago my hard drive blew and I've had trouble repairing/replacing it. At the moment I'm relying on the rationed access at our local library. If I can find transportation more frequently I may stop in for quick posts when possible. If that isn't an option then this brief note will at least let you know that I have not abandoned the project so early in its stages. I hope to post regularly (if not daily again) by the end of August.
.....Anybody stumbling across this blog recently can of course avail themselves of what backlog of entries I do have. If you specifically sought out the blog because you were looking for off-the-main-road listening suggestions then I could recommend the list of links on the right side of the screen. As I posted I would occassionally add to it, but for obvious reasons that is on hold for the moment as well. They should all still work though. If you find any problems with any of them, leave a comment with this entry and I will (eventually) make time to look into it. I use them occasionally myself, after all.

No comments: