Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

.....Well, what started as a near-daily blog got derailed, I admit, and while that was beyond my control I really should have pushed myself more to return it to regular posting. Toward that end, I have decided to set a slower pace and keep to it. Beginning Monday this blog will post three days a week. But the big news is that the alternating days will be spent exclusively on Christmas music at my new blog, lgcmusic02.blogspot.com , the name of which will be revealed Monday. Hold tight.

NOTE: THE ABOVE LINK IS DEFECTIVE AND CANNOT BE CORRECTED BY BLOGGER'S EDIT MODE. Regardless of what correction I type in, regardless of what you see, the same non-functional URL is always deployed. Simply use the 'LGC: New Carolls' link on the right. Sorry.

No comments: